TL;DR: We don't track your IP addresses or websites you visit.
Effective date: Mei 12, 2022
PureDNS sells freedom, not your data.
We have no interest in knowing what you do on the Internet, it's none of our business.
PureDNS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the puredns.org website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of non-personally identifiable personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: refers to the Website.
- Non-PII Data: non-personally identifiable information is data that cannot be used on its own to trace, or identify a person.
- Personal Data: personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process Non-PII Data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Non-PII Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may collect Non-PII Data to improve and maintain the Service. Non-PII Data may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. anonymized IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
PureDNS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your disguised information, including Non-PII Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Non-PII, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, PureDNS may be required to disclose Non-PII Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
PureDNS may disclose Non-PII Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PureDNS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to Non-PII Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org